HKIBIM Hong Kong BIM Conference 2011
Date: 25 November 2011 (Friday)
- Annual Conference: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Venue: Grand Ballroom (喜宴堂), Level 6, Royal Plaza Hotel (帝京酒店), 193 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Networking Lunch: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Venue: La Scala (花月庭), Level 2, Royal Plaza Hotel (帝京酒店)
- Map: Location Map / Transportation Map
- Attendee may access Royal Plaza Hotel via Grand Century Place [新世紀廣場] at Mong Kok East Station [旺角東站]
Notice to all pre-registered participates (NEW)
- On 25-Nov, Conference reception counter locate at Level 6, Royal Plaza Hotel will open at 8:50.
- Please present your business card (name card) or student ID card for Student to the conference reception counter to collect your admission badge and payment receipt.
- If you have paid the conference fee by direct deposit to our HSBC account, please present the original pay-in slip for exchange of an official receipt at the reception counter.
- Registration time: 9:00 a.m. – 9:20 a.m.
- As we got we a very tight schedule, please be punctual.
What’s new (As 22-Nov-2011)
- Registration by Mail CLOSED and we do not accept payment by cheque (From 19-Nov onwards);
- We now ONLY accept direct deposit of the conference fee to our HSBC account no. 808-631188-838.
- Please email the pay-in slip with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- Present the original pay-in slip for exchange of an official receipt during the event.
- We ask all participants who register at our website but have not paid their conference fees take time to pay the conference fee in order to prevent possible difficulties upon arrival to Registration desk.
- All participant will receive re-confirmation of his/her registration by e-mail on 22-Nov (Tue). If no re-confirmation email is received 1 day before the conference, please contact the conference secretary at email@example.com.
Sponsors and Supporting Organization (Updated as 22-Nov-2011)
- If you have any questions about the Conference, please contact the Conference Secretary of the ”Conference Organization Committee” at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested to sponsor this meaningful event, please contact the Conference Secretary: email@example.com